[poppler] Adding unit test samples to CVS

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Mon Jul 4 02:43:54 PDT 2005

I'm working on doing unittests (so you can "make check") for the Qt4 bindings.
Obviously that is going to require some test files.  Mostly they will be
fairly small (eg the one I'm using to check orientation is about 15K), but
there might be a fair number by the end. How do people feel about committing
them to CVS? Alternatively, they could be put into another CVS module, or
distributed separately.
If they go into CVS (and I'd like to), should they just go into
poppler/qt4/tests/, or in some higher level directory (eg poppler/testcases)?
I guess this depends on whether anyone else plans to write unittests. Anyone,
Bueller?

Brad