[poppler] Removing xpdfrc dependency

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 15:24:52 PDT 2005

I really don't know what these files are useful for at the end, but i suppose
its for non-latin1 decoding. I guess that these files are freely
distributable as Mandriva, for example, is distributing them.

So in order to remove them from xpdfrc i suggest:
 - Add that files to poppler and always distribute them, why should we make
non-latin1 users second class citizens?
 - Let the code know where the package was installed, i mean, when you do the
configure, we define a symbol based on prefix and then on code do
open(PREFIX/rest/of/the/path/to/the/file).

Don't know if i expressed myslef correcly.

What do you think?

Albert

A Dimecres 06 Juliol 2005 23:30, vàreu escriure: