[poppler] Supporting PDF 1.6 UserUnit

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Tue Jul 12 02:10:51 EST 2005

At 11:39 AM 7/11/2005, Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
>Anyway, this sounds more negative than I wanted
>it too; if you want to look into this, that's
>cool.  It's just that there are more interesting
>(IMO, anyway) and more requested features such
>as images with image masks (binary transparency
>for images, #3098) and soft masks (transparent gradients, drop shadows, #3020).

         Both of those should already be there for Splash rendering...

         I am guessing they are only issues for Cairo and Arthur, yes?

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:leonardr at pdfsages.com>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                              215-938-0880 (fax)