[poppler] Supporting PDF 1.6 UserUnit

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Tue Jul 12 06:26:51 EST 2005

At 04:17 PM 7/11/2005, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>It would be nice to know if he has a planned release date for the next GPL
>version and if the lastest xpdf can open
>http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/qos/docs/qosupdate.pdf
>and show it correctly,

         Downloading it now...Looks OK here.  Something specific I
should look for??

         You are also welcome to grab the demo of my Enhancer product
(it runs fine under Wine, if you don't have a native Windows or Mac
box) to experiment with the 3.00.20 renderer.

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:leonardr at pdfsages.com>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                              215-938-0880 (fax)