[poppler] PDF by hand [was Soft Masking bugs]

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Wed Jul 13 22:43:27 EST 2005

At 03:21 AM 7/13/2005, Nathan Summers wrote:
>It's actually not too bad. (I've attached a "Hello, World" I did in vi
>and hexer.)

         Very nicely done.

>The most annoying part to hand-hacking them is finding
>the byte offsets.  Still, not something I'd do if there was a better
>option.

         When I hand code, I never bother doing that - I just run it
through my repair tools and let them rebuild the xref for me...

>So is this enough to qualify for a t-shirt?  :)

         Sure.  Send me an address!

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:leonardr at pdfsages.com>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                              215-938-0880 (fax)