[poppler] Remove some GlobalParams dependencies from PSOutputDev.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 28 06:57:50 EST 2005

Having a deeped look at your commit i think it will not work.

You are passing 0, 0, 0, 0 for int imgLLXA, int imgLLYA, int imgURXA, int=20
imgURYA

that triggers=20

if (imgLLX =3D=3D 0 && imgURX =3D=3D 0 && imgLLY =3D=3D 0 && imgURY =3D=3D =
0) {
    globalParams->getPSImageableArea(&imgLLX, &imgLLY, &imgURX, &imgURY);
  }

that asks for variables that are only modified on=20
GlobalParams::parsePSFileSize, GlobalParams::setPSFileSize, etc.

I'd suggest removing your changes and make the glib binding call

void GlobalParams::setPSPaperWidth(int width);
void GlobalParams::setPSPaperHeight(int height);

that is what we are doing it in kpdf and that sets the said variables=20
accordingly.

Sorry for the late review.

Albert

A Dimecres 27 Juliol 2005 21:27, Martin Kretzschmar va escriure: