[poppler] [Patch] Fix glib + splash compilation

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Thu Jun 30 12:41:51 PDT 2005

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Patch attached (if I remember this time :P).
> I have two doubts:
>
> - What's the deal with dest_x / dest_y, they seem to be ignored now.
> Do we want to remove them from the API? My patch does that...

Yeah, good call.  I removed those from the API.  The sub-GdkPixbuf
functionality [1].

> - In poppler_page_render_selection can we use OutputDev or we need to
> use defines and Splash/CairoOutputDev ?

Yep, an OutputDev should be sufficient here.

Patch committed.  The splash backend still doesn't actually draw the
selection, but my guess is that it's because the splash doesn't provide
alpha values and thus, the alpha channel of the return GdkPixbuf i 0
everywhere.

thanks,
Kristian

[1]