[poppler] [patch] Allow to build without cairo

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Fri Mar 4 08:08:38 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 12:26 +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>A Divendres 04 Març 2005 11:45, Brad Hards va escriure:
>> If you don't have cairo, the ./configure script dies (unless you use
>> --disable-cairo-output), but there is a more pleasant way. With this patch,
>> cairo is used if available.
>Even if you use --disable-cairo-output ? I mean if i have cairo available but
>use --disable-cairo-output is it used? You sentence seems to imply yes.

The problem is that if you don't specify anything on the command line,
the configure script will look for cairo and fail hard if it doesn't
find it.  I've applied Brads patch with a small change; I still want
configure to fail if you specify --enable-cairo_output and cairo isn't
found.

cheers,
Kristian