[poppler] getText() broken?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 10:44:57 PDT 2005

Well, the getText Qt binding is not as good as it can be, trust me, i made
it :-D

Don't know about hyphens, dashes, etc, but about ligatures the problem is
probably that they are not two characters but a "strange" character that
represents the ligature itself so the translations is not easy (if possible)
to do, maybe the dashes/etc have the same problem.

Albert

A Dimarts 04 Octubre 2005 12:00, frank at meerkoetter.org va escriure: