[poppler] cvsup

James Cloos cloos+fd-poppler at jhcloos.com
Fri Sep 16 04:03:45 PDT 2005

>>>>> "Kristian" == Kristian Høgsberg <krh at bitplanet.net> writes:

James> AFAICT the poppler cvs is not accessible via freedesktop's cvsup
James> server, as most projects there are.  Can that be rectified?

Kristian> I'd think so... what needs to be done?

A change in the cvsupd configs; probably a file in /etc/cvsup/sup/
that looks like the other files there and points to the poppler cvs
tree.  The contents of the other files should make the syntax clear.

If /etc/cvsup/sup is not there, the command line args to the running
cvsupd process will show where those files are located on fdo.

I'd guess it is a sitewranglers thing, yes?

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <cloos at jhcloos.com>