[poppler] C# bindings in progress

Andrew Sobala aes at gnome.org
Tue Apr 4 15:27:50 PDT 2006

Hey guys,

I thought I'd learn C#, so I tried to write some C# bindings for
Poppler(-glib). I just managed to use them to make an application that
shows you the first page of a PDF file, so they can't be too bad...

One caveat is that most of the API is autogenerated and I haven't looked
at it closely to see which bits are braindead, or simply doesn't work.
So quick announcement:

** YOU WOULD BE STUPID TO USE THIS IN PRODUCTION CODE **

I am going to work on it further and maintain it as a binding, though,
so in the near future it should be a viable C# binding for Poppler.

The current state of play exists as in a bzr repository at
http://www.aes.me.uk/bzr/poppler-sharp.

Thanks for listening,

Andrew