[poppler] Getting the image rects from a page

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 17 08:41:16 PDT 2006

In kpdf we have a code in our custom outputdev that gets the image rectangle a
image is using in the page, so when displaying it the user can right click on
it and select "save image".

I'm in [slow] process of porting all our features to poppler so i can use the
clean poppler-qt4 bindings. This mean i have to add the feature of getting
the image rects to poppler.

How do you prefer i add this feature?
I have thought of changing PDFDoc::displayPage and friends to accept a
doImageRects parameter and then having a thing like PDFDoc::takeRects(), that
is, following the same structure one uses for getting the links.

Do you guys agree with that?