[poppler] qt/qt4 config checks, use pkgconfig

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Thu Dec 7 20:25:46 PST 2006

On Friday 08 December 2006 07:58, Rex Dieter wrote:
> I found that trying to build poppler-qt4 wrappers on fedora core 6
> failed on x86_64 due to it's (let's say) "interesting" checks for qt4
> headers and libraries.
>
> Attached is a patch to simply use PKG_CHECK_MODULES (ie, pkg-config) for
> qt4 (as well as qt) detection.
I proposed something similar about 2 months ago, but never got it finished.
Your patch has some of the same problems as mine though (not complete). See
http://www.mail-archive.com/poppler%40lists.freedesktop.org/msg00253.html
and also Albert's response.

Either I can finish off mine, or you can finish off yours. Let me know.

Brad