[poppler] qt/qt4 config checks, use pkgconfig

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Dec 8 15:09:15 PST 2006

On Saturday 09 December 2006 00:49, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Only thing missing from both your comments in the previous thread was
> "adding magic to the poppler-qt.pc.in" files, which I certainly won't
> mind doing (it's a good idea).
>
> Was there more than that?
Cleanup of the m4 code.

Also, can you check that the unittests build and pass with your patch? I had
to do some change to the linker lines, but I don't remember if that was for
the PKG_CONFIG stuff, or because I merged the tests for Qt and QtTest
together (because QtTestLib was included into Qt 4.1, so it didn't make much
sense to test separately at this stage).

Brad