[poppler] [big patch] Document attachment support

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 1 12:00:17 PST 2006

A Dijous 29 Desembre 2005 10:32, Brad Hards va escriure:
> The attached patch is a refined version of the patch I originally posted in
> August. This version properly supports the description element and has
> decent unit tests. I'll commit the test cases soon. Feedback appreciated.

Having a second look at the patch, do you really need to iterate twice over
the stream in EmbeddedFile::data? I mean, QByteArray is able of growing
dinamically so why not just using

QByteArray EmbeddedFile::data() const
{
       QByteArray fileArray;
       m_streamData->reset();
       int dataLen = 0;
       char c;
       while (EOF != (c = m_streamData->getChar())) {
           fileArray.append(c);
           dataLen++;
       }
       fileArray.resize(dataLen);
       return fileArray;
};

I'm not even sure we need the final resize, but that loop seems more
performant to me.

Albert