[poppler] A crash and a easy but probably wrong fix

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 4 15:42:46 PST 2006

In http://ktown.kde.org/~dirk/crash.pdf you will find a pdf that crashes
poppler when rendering page 12.

The attached patch fixes the crash but is the "too obvious" patch, any idea of
what to do?

Anyone can research it further or do we simply patch this?

FYI the if is only entered once in the whole document so we only loose one
pixel in case the document is correct and is it we that are doing something
wrong (but i doubt that as it seems we give the same output as acrobat for
that page)

My vote would be to simply apply this patch.