[poppler] Compilation Issue, bug in configure script

Stefan Kebekus kebekus at kde.org
Tue Jan 10 09:32:38 PST 2006

Hi,

I am writing today because I believe I found a bug in the configure script. On
my machine the ./configure command aborts because it couldn't find the Qt4
test library. A look at the configure script showed that the Qt4 libraries
were found because the script uses the QTDIR environment variable if this is
set, but it seems to ignore my QTDIR when it looks for the Qt4 test
libraries. Accordingly, the test library cannot be found.

Unfortunately, I don't understand the configure / autoconf / autogen script
well, and I don't quite know how to fix the issue myself.

Best,

Stefan.
--
Maintainer of KDVI