[poppler] PageTransition

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Tue Jan 10 14:28:50 PST 2006

Brad Hards wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 January 2006 05:12 am, Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
>> I've moved the PageTransition.cc and PageTransition.h files out of the
>> poppler/ directory and into the qt/ directory.  The Makefile.am in the
> Why?

Most of the code in these files is qt wrapper specific.  The part that
converts from the strings in the pdf dict to enum codes could
conceivably be shared, but then you'd have to have code it the qt
wrapper that converts from poppler private enums to the qt wrapper
enums.  Also, no other header file from the poppler/ directory is
installed and I'd like to keep it that way - it makes it easy to check
what gets installed.

>> qt4/ directory pulls in these files from qt/.  I haven't been able to
>> test the qt4 bindings, so you've probably run into a problem I
>> introduced while moving these files around.  If you could figure out
>> what the problem is and send a patch, that'd be great.
> Why did you commit code without testing it?

I don't have the qt4 development libraries readily available.  Thanks to
Albert this is fixed now.

Kristian