[poppler] Q_OBJECT problem

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 29 03:47:15 PST 2006

A Divendres 27 Gener 2006 18:10, Guy Chapman va escriure:
> Hi all,
Hi

> Many thanks for your previous help, however, I am stuck again (newbie -
> apologies!)
>
> I want to be able to alter the qt bindings test code (./test-poppler-qt )in
> order that the QDialog can implement it's own slots, however, on adding the
> Q_OBJECT macro to the header
which header? There is no header file. You will need it as moc is only able to
parse .h files (iirc).

> and recompiling I get a long list of
> "undefined reference to 'vtable for MainWindow'" errors.
This is just because you need all the moc generated stuff in.

> I have tried to alter the Makefile.am file but with no success.
And you will have no success easily as our build system is not ready to handle
moc issues.

> Does anyone know what needs changing and how I should go about this (eg.
> automake then /.configure?)
I would suggest using qmake or KDE automake files that know how to handle Qt
moc dependecies. Anyway this is NOT a poppler problem, just a "i do not know
enough Qt" issue.

Albert