[poppler] poppler-bindings cvs?

Daniel Gryniewicz dang at gentoo.org
Fri Jul 28 17:18:22 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 09:50 +1000, Daniel Kasak wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I need to test some stuff with poppler cvs. Where can I find the
> poppler-bindings cvs? I can't compile poppler-bindings-0.5.3 against
> poppler-cvs ...
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dan

Hi, Dan.

Poppler-bindings is a Gentooism.  Upstream, it's just part of the
poppler package.  So, check out poppler CVS, and there it is.

Poppler list:  At Gentoo, we decided that getting our dependencies right
involved building libpoppler alone (the poppler package), and then
building the glib, qt, qt4 etc. bindings separately.  This became the
poppler-bindings package, for lack of a better name.

Daniel