[poppler] Errors in color for qt4

Stefan Kebekus stefan.kebekus at math.uni-koeln.de
Sun May 7 13:07:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my popper-cvs directory, and I found that a new error
has been introduced: on my machine all text that is rendered via the Qt4
interface is BLUE, and also all graphics appears in different shades of blue.
The error shows if I use kviewshell to read PDF files (I started to use
kviewshell/pdf for my daily work, so this is a little annoying). The error
also shows with the test-poppler-qt4 testing program.

I use a PowerPC Laptop, so the problem might really be an endianness issue. If
I can assist with any further information, please let me know.

Best,

Stefan.

PS: I read the mailing list infrequently, but you can reach me at
<stefan.kebekus at math.uni-koeln.de>
--
Universität zu Köln
Mathematisches Institut