[poppler] Errors in color for qt4

Frank Meerkötter frank at meerkoetter.org
Tue May 16 14:09:13 PDT 2006

Albert Astals Cid wrote:

Hi Albert,

>>No, this makes it worse. With QImage::Format_ARGB32, only the font outline
>>is drawn, massive surfaces appear white or very light. Each time the widget
>>is re-drawn, the image becomes darker, but all colors are still screwed.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm busy ATM and the mail has somehow fallen
through the cracks...
The symptom that "Each time the widget is re-drawn, the image becomes
darker" sound to
me like somehow alpha values are added up. Doesn't it?

>>Frank any idea? Any possibility you can work on a non i386 machine to make it
>>work?

I've only access to ARM (little endian) and x86 based machines. As both
architectures
are little endian i wouldn't have noticed big endian problems...

Regards,
   Frank