[poppler] Printing support in poppler-qt

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sat Sep 2 01:27:16 PDT 2006

On Thursday 01 June 2006 05:34, Stefan Kebekus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I have ported the printing method from poppler-qt4 to poppler-qt.
> Would you consider applying the patch to the repository?
I missed this at the time, but can I ask that you provide a patch that
provides proper API documentation?

Also, I'm having trouble building kdegraphics/kviewshell against poppler 0.53.
/home/bradh/coding/kdegraphics/kviewshell/plugins/pdf/pdfRenderer.cpp: In
member function ‘bool PdfRenderer::convertToPSFile(QString, QList<int>&)’:
/home/bradh/coding/kdegraphics/kviewshell/plugins/pdf/pdfRenderer.cpp:632:
error: no matching function for call to ‘Poppler::Document::print(QString&,
QList<int>&, int, int, int, int&, int&)’
/usr/local/include/poppler/poppler-qt4.h:681: note: candidates are: bool
Poppler::Document::print(const QString&, QList<int>, double, double, int)

What version of poppler are you using?

Brad