[poppler] Abiword Poppler Backend

Jeff Muizelaar jeff at infidigm.net
Tue Apr 3 11:32:24 PDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 08:19:09PM +0200, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dimarts 03 Abril 2007, Jeff Muizelaar va escriure:
> > Included below is Jauco's work from SoC 2006. It doesn't modify any
> > existing poppler code so I don't see any reason not to merge it. Does
> > anyone disagree?
>
> What does it do?

Outputs an abiword file from a pdf.

> Is he willing to mantain it?

Probably not, by I am. I don't expect the mantainance burden to be very
large.

> Does it have any additional dependency?

Yes, libxml. The current patch creates an unconditional dependency,
however, it should probably be changed to only compile if libxml is
around. If someone with more autotools-fu wants step up and do this that
would be appreciated.

-Jeff