[poppler] Poppler 0.5.9 (0.6 Release Candidate 1) released

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 2 11:06:23 PDT 2007

--- Jeff Muizelaar <jeff at infidigm.net> escribió:

> On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 07:31:33AM +1000, Brad Hards
> wrote:

> that to

> more

> candidate
> > >
> > > I agree, just that my ISP has null technical
> service
> > > people and after more than 2 weeks they still
> don't
> > > know what the problem is, so i can't do
> anything. I'll
> > > handle it ASAP, but i'm on holiday next week, so
> if my
> > > ADSL is not fixed before friday i will not be
> able of
> > > doing it before 13th August (assuming my
> internet
> > > connection will be fixed by then)
> > Would the poppler-cairo gurus like to do the rc2?
> This would seem your big
> > chance :-)
>
> I think the only people who can do releases are
> Kristian and Albert...

Actually i think anyone with cvs access can upload
releases to the webpage, try going to
ssh://yourUsername@poppler.freedesktop.org/srv/poppler.freedesktop.org/www
and see if you have write access.

Other thing is that you want to wait for krh or me to
do it because you don't want to take the blame when it
fails ;-) (j/k)

BTW, my ISP closed my incidence as WONTFIX so i'm in
process of getting a new ISP so it's going to take
ages :-(

Albert