[poppler] PDF saving support

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 7 16:13:20 PST 2007

A Divendres 26 Octubre 2007, Julien Rebetez va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I've made a series of patches that adds the ability to save modified PDF
> documents.
> By default, incremental update is used, but full rewrite may be used (in
> which case
> the whole document is loaded and then written back).
>
> By the way, I hope this is the right way to submit patches with git.
>
> Regards,
> Julien

Hi Julien, we are missing some answers about your patches for saving support,
Jeff have some comments on the code and neither Brad not me can compile your
patches as the OutStream class used in XRef.h/cc is nowhere found.

Could you please have a look at Jeff's comments and at our build problems?

Thanks,