[poppler] Annot Improving (V)

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Dec 7 21:43:18 PST 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007 03:50:43 am Iñigo Martínez wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Here goes another patch that does parse a little more annotation data
> and does clean a little appearance parsing, but it still needs more work
> (appearance was something i didn't understand correctly (XObject
> streams)).
I'm merging this patch now.

It doesn't really matter that we don't do anything with some parts of the
exposed API - appearance parsing may well be able to be handled in the
bindings.

I'm planning to drop the Optional Content part, since I'd prefer to fix that
with my other optional content activities. At this stage I'm not going to
actually use the Dict, but just work off the reference.

Brad