[poppler] What a shame...

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sat Dec 15 13:44:13 PST 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007 03:52:51 am Iñigo Martínez wrote:
> Sorry!
<snip>
> I am very angry with myself that this has happened. I wanted this code
> to be applied from some time now, and the old code was a lot tested.
> And worst news, I'm outside this weekend. At the moment I'm writting
> this mail from my girlfriends house.
>
> I will try to be at home tomorrow at night to fix the code.
>
> I'm very sorry that this has happened.
Don't get too concerned. Adding features is a process that we will work
through, and there is always the chance that something goes wrong.

The main point is that you (or someone else who knows the code) are around to
deal with the problem. It doesn't have to be straight away - the release of
this code isn't likely to be for at least a couple of months.

So you have time. Don't rush the task, and don't worry. We all just work
through it.

Brad