[poppler] how to set fonts for CJKV

Liu DongMiao hanyiny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:40:28 PST 2007

sorry, i dont check the manual of fontconfig before ask question.

my fontconfig example, and it works for me.

  <match target="font">
  <test target="pattern" name="lang" compare="contains">
  <string>zh</string>
  </test>
  <edit name="family" mode="append_last" binding="same">
  <string>AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni</string>
  </edit>
  </match>

--