[poppler] Invitation to obtain Poppler freedesktop.org account

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Dec 30 14:56:06 PST 2007

Koji Otani, Pino and Iñigo

On behalf of the contributors to the Poppler project, I am honoured to be able
to invite you to obtain a freedesktop.org account for the Poppler project.
This invitation recognises the quality of your contributions, and your
understanding of how we collaborate on Poppler development.

The main advantage this has (for you) is that it will allow you to commit
directly into the git repository. For the Poppler project, your work broadens
the base of experience, and adds valuable expertise and talent.

The details of the process can be found at
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me
directly, or simply follow-up on the mailing list.

Thanks again for all your work.

Brad