[poppler] embedded movies

Olaf Leidinger leidola at newcon.de
Fri Mar 2 11:31:34 PST 2007

Hello List!

I'd like to implement support for "embedded movies". As I'm new to
poppler, I don't know where to start. Could anybody point me the right
direction?

Is there some documentation about the infrastructure of poppler?

The plan is to extend poppler and evince to use something like
gstreamer to do the playback. I guess  this is going to take a while
(depending on the amount of work that has to be done), as I don't have
much time to spend on it -- but this is better than nothing ;-)

Thanks a lot,

Ciao,
Olaf