[poppler] Command line pdf to high resolution jpegs conversion?

DANIELLLANO at terra.es DANIELLLANO at terra.es
Mon Mar 12 04:11:09 PDT 2007

Martin Schröder wrote:
> 2007/3/11, DANIELLLANO at terra.es <DANIELLLANO at terra.es>:
> >Do you know of any opensource (command line) program that can convert
> >pdfs to jpegs (maybe using poppler)?
>
> The next time try Google first.

I tried Google. That is why I am posting here.

> convert (comes with ImageMagic)

It is painfully slow, gives not the good quality that poppler and cairo
does and I do not know how to make high resolution images.

> ghostscript

convert uses ghostscript so the quality is as bad.
(poppler+cairo is supposed to give much more quality, right?)

You should send any references to using any of the programs you mention
because I could not find any good docs about using them to output high
resolution jpegs.

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.