[poppler] Does poppler support forms?

alcueca alcueca at inf.upv.es
Wed May 9 00:26:34 PDT 2007

Hi all,

a client of mine wants to code an open-source pdf viewer which displays
forms, allows the user to fill them, and runs JavaScript validation code on
the introduced data. Is this possible with poppler?, is there any
open-source pdf viewer which already accomplishes this?

Thanks for your time,
Alberto

P.S: Excuse me for reposts, I received notifications from nabbler about the
needing to subscribe and I'm not sure if the previous mail arrived.