[poppler] How to use poppler, to display PDF file in lesstif based application?

Dominic Lachowicz domlachowicz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 07:06:42 PDT 2007

Hi Manuel,

Using the poppler-glib API, you can render a PopplerPage to a
GdkPixbuf or to a cairo_t. A GdkPixbuf is just an RGBA image that you
can blit onto an X11 Drawable. If you want to use cairo, you can
create a cairo surface using the lesstif widget's X11 Drawable, and
then render onto the cairo surface.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/tree/glib/poppler-page.h
http://www.cairographics.org/manual/cairo-XLib-Surfaces.html

Hope that helps,
Dom

On 11/1/07, Manuel Reimer <Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to display a PDF file in an lesstif based application? If
> so: Which API would I have to use and where can I find the required
> documentation?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> CU
>
> Manuel

Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.