[poppler] Annot Improving

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 09:32:26 PST 2007

After some time very busy, I got a little time to work again, so I
have started splitting the huge annotation patch. The idea is to
implemente everything again slowly.

These first changes are about the implementation of the AnnotBorder.

Everything is changed using the official specification.

1. There are two types of borders. The old one with Border flag and
the new one with the BS flag. The border have only styles in the new
border type, BS.
2. I have implemented both using inheritance.
3. Colors aren't part of the Border and BS border types, so I have
taken them out and boxed in another class.

I have created a new patch, but i'm new to git, so i'm not sure if I
have created it correctly.

(I have some tests done in the glib side, but they need the core to be
more complete than it's actually).

In the old implementation I did in the summer, I was missing the
saving feature, I need to implement the setters and I don't understand
very well that side, so if anyone could help me...

Bye,