[poppler] Work-in-progress for Optional Content (aka layers)

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Thu Nov 22 23:46:55 PST 2007

I've been slowing working on the Optional Content support (PDF spec 4.10 for
the morbidly curious) for poppler (based on bug 12661).

The attached patches show where I'm going in terms of GUI support. Feedback
appreciated. Patch 2 can be ignored.

The next stage is to actually make the rendering process take notice of the
OptionalContentGroup settings.

After that, I need to fold in Optional Content Member Dictionaries, and then
Visibility Expressions (maybe).

Brad