[poppler] Branch 'refs/remotes/origin/poppler-0.6' - 13 commits - ChangeLog configure.ac .cvsignore fofi/.cvsignore fofi/.gitignore .gitignore glib/.cvsignore glib/.gitignore glib/poppler-form-field.cc glib/reference goo/.cvsignore goo/.gitignore m4/qt.m4 Makefile.am NEWS poppler/CairoOutputDev.cc poppler/Catalog.cc poppler/.cvsignore poppler/Form.cc poppler/.gitignore qt4/.cvsignore qt4/.gitignore qt4/src qt4/tests qt/.cvsignore qt/.gitignore splash/.cvsignore splash/.gitignore test/.cvsignore test/.gitignore utils/.cvsignore utils/.gitignore

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Fri Oct 19 09:39:22 PDT 2007

El vie, 19-10-2007 a las 12:05 -0400, Jeff Muizelaar escribió:
> This is still happening. What version of git are you using?

Yes, I'm so sorry, but hopefully it's not going to happen anymore. The
problem is that, for some reason, git push creates these branches. It
seems that doing:

$ git push origin <remote-branch>

instead of just git push fixes the problem, so I'll do it this way from
now on.

krh said that git push should only push to the active branch, so FWIW my
git version is 1.5.2.5