[poppler] Color Management

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Sun Dec 14 14:01:31 PST 2008

Any gentoo users who use my overlay¹ will get that patch, and it will be
enabled if they USE lcms.

That should generate some more testing.

I'm running it now.  So far I have not found any problems.

The http://www.color.org/version4pdf.pdf ICC test file works well.  Both
the v2 and v4 images render as they ought to in both of the splash and
cairo backends.

I've only tested with a few alternate display profiles.  Nothing broke,
but I havn't been able to tell that a different profile was in use.
(My laptop's display is far from the best choice for colour work.)

-JimC

1] at git://people.freedesktop.org/~cloos/overlay.git
      http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~cloos/overlay/