[poppler] Merging FormWidget and AnnotWidget?

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 03:43:16 PST 2008

Hi,

while working on the Qt4 frontend, I wanted to get the caption of a push
button FormWidgetButton. But the code for that was not there. Looking arond,
I found that the code is actually in AnnotWidget, but when working on forms
you cannot access to that (unless you want to get the annots of the page,
find the widget that corresponds to the form widget, and get its properties).

As in the PDF specs a form widget is really an annotation of type /Widget,
what about making FormWidget inherit AnnotWiget (and thus "fuse" the Annot
and the FormWidget hierachies)?

What do you think? Julien, Iñigo?

--
Pino Toscano