[poppler] [patch] Current state of optional content support

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Wed Feb 13 10:13:23 PST 2008

Alle mercoledì 13 febbraio 2008, Brad Hards ha scritto:
> My optional content work is attached.

Yay!

> Right now, I think it is probably only a little better than current master.
> I would like to merge it, and keep working on it. That merge will also
> allow the glib frontend people to have a look as well.

Ok.

Just some random notes:

No need to add ENABLE_TESTING() in the root CMakeLists.txt, it's done within
PopplerMacros.

Document::hasOptionalContent() should be const.

Document::optionalContentModel(): the problem with that parent argument is
that the first call actually use that, while the next ones not.
My suggestion is to remove the parent argument, and totally transfer the
ownership to the caller. But uhm, that would syncronizing the models...
Then just removing the parent argument and stating it's owned by the Document
should be fine for now...

OptContentModel and OptContentItem: they need a d-pointer, and their private
API moved there (but it's not a problem, we can do that once the code is on
git). Is RadioButtonGroup supposed to be a public class or internal?

About the separate demo viewer: I'd avoid using Qt code for that, if you want
I can start with a clear implementation - should not be too difficult - and
test other poppler-qt4 features as well.

--
Pino Toscano