[poppler] Movie support

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:31:30 PST 2008

Hi,

Nice to see someone working on movie support on poppler.

About the patch, the movies are embeded inside an annotation subtype
called Movie Annotation, in that case, imho the best option is to
create a new class called AnnotMovie and parse the 'T', 'Movie' and
'A' entries there and in the  ('Movie' and 'A' dictionaries should be
parsed too).

Anyway, I'm a poppler novice too, so maybe I'm wrong :)

PD: Links should be merged with annots too, maybe some time in the future...