[poppler] bug in poppler-0.6.3?

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Mon Jan 21 12:03:04 PST 2008

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns 21 Gener 2008, Pablo Rodríguez va escriure:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> using the demo-poppler.py script included in pypoppler-0.6.2, I get a
>> bug if I replace line 87 with:
>>
>> 	cr.rectangle(300, 300, self.width, self.height)
>
> I think you should talk to pypoppler developer.

Thanks, Albert, for your reply.

I even reported the bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/poppler-python/+bug/181886).

BTW, I have compiled poppler-0.6.3 to get the test applications, but all
I get when I try to load a file using "./gtk-cairo-test file.pdf" is
"Error loading file.pdf". I get the same error message when file.pdf
doesn't exist.

gtk-splash-test works fine. Is there any way to fix this and make
gtk-cairo-test work?

BTW, pdf_inspector seems to have a glade file not included in the directory.

I hope it helps,

Pablo