[poppler] Preliminary PopplerAnnot support.

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Thu Jan 31 02:30:43 PST 2008

El mié, 30-01-2008 a las 23:57 +0100, Iñigo Martínez escribió:
> Hi:

hi Iñigo

> Here goes a patch with a preliminary support for PopplerAnnot on the
> glib bindings.
>
> Sorry for the short comment, but I need to sleep a little.
>
> Any review is welcome.

At a first glance I've noticed that you have implemented annots with
boxed types like actions or links. While this approach is valid for
links because they are inmutable objects, it's not valid for annots that
could be modified by clients. You need an interface back to the core
Annots to be able to change them. Have a look at how form fields are
implemented. Instead of using a boxed type, form fields are opaque
objects that provide an interface to a (core) FormWidget.