[poppler] Presenting my GSoC: 3D support

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Sun May 4 00:25:12 PDT 2008

Hello people,

I'd like to present you my Google SoC for KDE[1] that was just assigned to me,
as KDE got a new slot, and I was the first in the list.
My goal is to provide support for the 3D artwork in Okular[2], and for that
I'll be working (mentored by Albert Astals Cid) on Poppler as well.

About my work, should I create a branch in the main repository, or better copy
a public "personal repository" in my home dir?

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/kde/appinfo.html?csaid=56A080529F30BE85
[2] http://okular.kde.org
--
Pino Toscano