[poppler] digital signatures

Giuseppe Sacco giuseppe at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org
Sun May 11 10:06:50 PDT 2008

Hi Leonard,

Il giorno dom, 11/05/2008 alle 11.45 -0500, Leonard Rosenthol ha
scritto:
> Excuse me?!?!
>
> Adobe Reader for Linux supports all the same features that Reader on
> Mac/Win does (modulo OS-centric features).
>
> What makes you think that Adobe Reader for Linux doesn't support DigSig?

when I run Adobe Reader 8.1.2 01/15/2008 on my GNU/Linux system and open
a signed pdf, I do not see any hints about the signature presence. While
when I open it on Windows with Adobe Reader 8.1.1 I see a cyan
horizontal bar on the top of the window, with a few information about
the digital signature and its validity.

The document I use is available at
http://centrum.lixper.it/Neos/brochure-neos-20080509.pdf

> Leonard Rosenthol