[poppler] How can I render this file

zhang peng hrybird at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 00:16:39 PST 2008

Thanks all !

Maybe my version is too old. I used SmuatraPDF 0.8.1 with poppler
engine to test (disabled the MuzPDF engine), I found the poppler
version is less than 0.5.9, Maybe this is too old.

The purpose I used SmuatraPDF with poppler is that It is easy to use (
the project file of poppler using by Visual Studio had been created).

Thanks everyone, I will update poppler to the newest version to test agian!