[poppler] I used the poppler data, but still can't display some special files

zhang peng hrybird at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:40:01 PST 2008

I use the poppler 0.10.0, and the frontend is SumatraPDF 0.8.1 in
Windows XP, Does this because the frontend.

And can you tell me how you use the poppler 0.10.1, it is only a
library, what I mean is your EXE file.

I want to use poppler on Windows XP, so I found the SumatraPDF. Can
you suggest me what you are using?