[poppler] compile error: --fhead: command not found

歆 雷 allenray0202 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Nov 23 19:54:42 PST 2008

Hi all,
      When I compile poppler with GNU make 4.2.3, there are some error messages.

make[2]: Entering directory `/var/poppler/glib'
make[2]: Warning: File `.deps/test-poppler-glib.Po' has modification time 1.2e+e
( cd . &&  \
                --fhead "#include \"poppler-enums.h\"\n\n" \
                --fprod "\n/* enumerations from \"@filename@\" */" \
                --fprod "\n#include \"@filename@\"" \
                --vhead "static const G at Type@Value _ at enum_name@_values[] = {" \
                --vprod "  { @VALUENAME@, \"@VALUENAME@\", \"@valuenick@\" }," \
                --vtail "  { 0, NULL, NULL }\n};\n\n" \
                --vtail "GType\n at enum_name@_get_type (void)\n{\n" \
                --vtail "  static GType type = 0;\n\n" \
                --vtail "  if (G_UNLIKELY (type == 0))\n" \
                --vtail "    type = g_ at type@_register_static (\"@EnumName@\", _\
                --vtail "  return type;\n}\n\n" \
                poppler-action.h poppler-document.h poppler-page.h poppler-atta\
        && ( cmp -s xgen-poppler-enums.c poppler-enums.c || cp xgen-poppler-enu\
        && rm -f xgen-poppler-enums.c
/bin/bash: line 1: --fhead: command not found
make[2]: *** [poppler-enums.c] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/poppler/glib'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/poppler'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Because I am not familiar with makefile, I don't know how to fix this error. I have try to search this "--fhead: command not found " with google, but nothing found