[poppler] unit test for GLib bindings

Kouhei Sutou kou at cozmixng.org
Fri Sep 12 06:49:16 PDT 2008

Hi,

I started to write unit test for GLib bindings by Cutter(*):

  % wget http://nchc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/cutter/cutter-1.0.4.tar.gz
  % tar xvfz cutter-1.0.4.tar.gz
  % cd cutter-1.0.4
  % ./configure
  % make
  % sudo make install
  % cd -
  % git clone http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/repos/poppler poppler-test
  % cd poppler-test
  % ./autogen.sh # You may need to add '-I /usr/local/share/aclocal'
                 # to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am to find cutter.m4.
  % ./configure  # Confirm "checking for CUTTER... yes".
  % make
  % make check -s

glib/test/test-*.c are unit test sources.

(*) http://cutter.sourceforge.net/

Cutter is a xUnit family unit testing framework for C. It's
the most advantage of using Cutter that you can continue to
write tests. Because you can write tests easily with Cutter.

Thanks,
--
kou