[poppler] GfxFont knownCollections

Jeff Muizelaar jeff at infidigm.net
Wed Sep 24 07:19:54 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 02:30:42PM +0200, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> It mentions Adobe-Japan2 but as far as i remember that's not a known CID to
> unicode collection.
>
> At least we don't have it in poppler-data.
>
> Jeff do you remember why you put it there?

I'm thinking I had a pdf that used that collection.  Perhaps one of the
pdf's attached to bug #11413? Either way it appears to be a known
mapping and perhaps we should even be including it in poppler-data?
It also looks like we could add Adboe-HongKong1 and Adobe-Vietnam1 to
the knownCollections list.

-Jeff